The Villa 3 Couleurs Bleu (3 blue colours) offers a breathtaking panorama over the lagoon of L’Ermitage and the Indian Ocean and invites you to travel… As soon as you arrive, you will be amazed by the 3-blue view: the azure blue of the infinity pool (20×5 meters) getting mixed-up with the turquoise blue of the lagoon and continuing endlessly in the ultramarine blue of the Indian Ocean, like an invitation to escape.
In the middle of a 2 000 m² site, the villa is placed on the sand and part of a wonderful nature, surrounded by coconut palms, frangipanis, flame trees, baobabs, ylang-ylang and many other fragrant tropical species. Bird-of-paradise plants, ginger flowers, heliconias and strelitzias decorate the patio in the heart of the villa. You will be surprised by the bright colours and the excess of these tropical flowers.
The modern and fully equipped kitchen opens onto a spice garden. Breathe its scent and taste the Creole flavours of Reunion: lemon grass, combava, hot chili or ayapana.
Facing the lagoon, alone in the world, the Villa 3 Couleurs Bleu invites you to relax and to dream by offering you the unique experience to observe whales in season or to contemplate every day a magnificent sunset and its green flash. The villa has direct access to the beach. You can swim safely in the lagoon protected by the coral reef and admire colourful fishes in their still preserved habitat: clownfishes, Picasso triggerfishes, damselfishes and many others.
Ideally located on the west coast of Reunion, the villa enjoys a perfect situation in the heart of the seaside resort of Saint-Gilles-les-Bains, 15 minutes walk from the marina, diving and big game fishing clubs, casino, restaurants, night clubs and the Mail Rodrigues with about twenty shops: supermarket, laundry, pharmacy, bakery, fish store… Nearby, the beautiful Bassin Bleu golf course welcomes golfers to play a 9 or 18-hole course.
Built on a single level, the Villa 3 Couleurs Bleu (260 m²) is completely open to the garden, the pool and the ocean. It can accommodate 8 to 10 persons and is organised in five pavilions:
• one main pavilion including a living/dining room of 70 m² and a kitchen of 20 m², offering a 180° view over the pool and the ocean,
• two pavilions including two bedrooms, each equipped with a double bed and a private bathroom with toilet, also offering a unique view over the pool and the ocean,
• one pavilion (big bedroom) with view on the interior garden, containing 4 single beds and a private bathroom with toilet (possibility to add 2 extra beds on request),
• one library pavilion of 31 m² containing a very large screen TV (163.9×64.53 cm) with choice of various programs (satellite channels, Canal+) as well as a desk with printer/copier/scanner,
• a laundry room and a bathroom with toilet.
The architecture of the pavilions is characterised by shingle roofs and contemporary furniture, giving the place its elegance. Each pavilion includes only one bedroom so as to enable its occupants to enjoy rest and calm. The sound of the waves will rock you to sleep. In this luxurious tropical paradise, you will spend a unique stay on an island listed as World Heritage by Unesco.